At Barr, we produce an accredited compost and soil improver which is generated from our green waste processing and recycling operations located across the West of Scotland. We call this: BarrGrow®.
We process in excess of 18,000 tonnes of domestic and commercial green waste and through innovative recycling processes are able to generate 8,000 tonnes of BSI (British Standard Institute) PAS 100 accredited compost which can be used as landscaping product or growth accelerator for domestic, agricultural and commercial use in 0-25mm sizes.
Benefits of BarrGrow®
- Cost Effective- BarrGrow® is free to the general public
- Proven Landscaping and Growth Accelerator
- Fully Accredited BSI PAS 100 Product
Applications of BarrGrow®
- Domestic and Commercial Landscaping
- Reinstatement Material for Housing Projects
Availability of BarrGrow®
BarrGrow® is readily available for domestic, agricultural and commercial uses from our recycling and resource management facilities located at Garlaff near Cumnock in East Ayrshire and at Heathfield, Ayr in South Ayrshire or from other local authority outlets. Barr Environmental also operates a fleet of covered and uncovered skips which can be provided to collect green waste or can be used to deliver BarrGrow® to domestic, agricultural or commercial locations.
You can call us on 0800 848 8181 if you would like to receive rates for BarrGrow®.
References for BarrGrow®
BarrGrow® has been used extensively by the general public as well as a number of educational and recreational bodies, which include:
- Landscaping for Local Schools across Ayrshire and West Dunbartonshire
- Landscaping for Dumfries House, one of Britain’s most beautiful stately homes which HRH The Prince of Wales has led the development and restoration.